Website Checklist – 7 Must haves for a high quality Website for Local Business
There are endless ways to improve your website but I will boil it down to the top 7 few most important ones for any local business website.
- Is your business name or logo clearly visible at the top center or top left of the screen?
- Does your business tagline address
- i. Whom does the business serve?
- What does the business do?
- What relief does it bring to the customer or what need does it fulfill?
- Is the tagline on the homepage and above the fold?
- Is there a matching image that conveys the meaning of the tagline in the image?
- Are there positive testimonials easily visible on your website?
- Are you addressing any objections that your customer might have before they choose your business?
- Are you linked to any social media platforms for social proof?
- Do you have contact information listed clearly on the top of the website?