• You have tried to create a website using Wix or Weebly but it’s so confusing.
• You want a website that looks professional.• Your current site is too slow
• Or you have a website but doesn’t drive any business
• You are overwhelmed by all the advice and don’t know where to start.
• You are confused by technical jargon (like SEO, CSS, DNS, HTML, VPS) and wish someone would help you understand.
• You have wasted time with designers who do not respond.
Naturally, you are frustrated because you want to focus on your product and not the website.
• Get a professional website that looks great on all devices and can be found by your customers on Google, Facebook, Yelp, etc.
• Get a clear, simple, and effective plan to market your business online.
• Get easy to follow roadmap to keep up with the competition.
• Get help quickly when you are stuck
Why would you hire a website developer who doesn’t understand the local business?
Hi, I am Loveleen and I’m here to help.
I understand that running a small business is not easy. Like you, I’m a solo entrepreneur wearing many hats at once. I’ll say it again – It isn’t easy.
I want to create a professional website for your local business that gets sales. Not only will it look great, but most importantly it will do the hard work of attracting customers. I will also share with you the knowledge and tools you need to maintain and improve the website over time!
Running a business online can be hard but it doesn’t have to be. With 15 years of experience, I’ve learned how to make the right website with effective web design to help a small business succeed.
- Mastering Negative Reviews for SuccessHandling negative reviews is a crucial aspect of maintaining a positive online reputation. When encountering a …
- Customer Reminder Checklist for Yard Sign Business SuccessDay Before Setup Reminders Checklist: After Pickup Reminders Checklist: Sending reminders to customers after the pickup …
- Cancellation Policies for Your Yard Sign BusinessCanceling an order should be done judiciously and typically under specific circumstances to maintain good customer …