|Custom Domain Name (.com)||1 Year||1 Year||1 Year|
|Professional Website||Single Page||Multi Page||Multi Page|
|Social Media Links|
|Social Media Logo files|
|Hosting + SSL||1 Year||1 Year||1 Year|
|Maintenance and Backups||1 Year||1 Year||1 Year|
|Search Engine Optimization|
|Offline Marketing Material Design|
|Getting Started on Facebook for Business|
|Buy Bronze||Buy Silver||Buy Gold|
I wouldn't recommend it. I will sum up 'the why' in 3 points
- While you can put together a few pages, you can't build a professional websitewhich will discourage your customers from buying from you.
- Time is money. Would you rather spend time on what you are good at or waste hundreds of hours trying to figure out what isn't your strength? You could easily invest this time to focus on what you do best so you can recover your website investment costs easily.
- You will miss out on the expertise. I have made websites for 15 years and learnt something new from each one them.
The Silver Package is the recommended package for someone starting out and wants an edge over their competitors. With this package, you not only get a professional website but also get found by your customers on Google in your service area for multiple keywords.
If you are short on cash, you can go for the Bronze Package. You get a professional website which gives a great first impression of a serious business. We can add a blog page on request for this package.
The Gold Package is recommended for serious and passionate businesses. This package includes tools that provide a great boost for those who have some experience in the rental business. For those you have an understanding of how online selling and marketing works, this package provides tool for taking orders online, generating reports and managing inventory.
Depending on the package, it can take 2-4 weeks for me to complete the work.
Once the website is live, would I be able to make changed to any text (example pricing) or add an image?
Yes, absolutely. Once the website is live, I’ll share the login information and you should be able to make changes to the text yourself. The websites are created using WordPress which is very easy to understand.
Yes, you can upgrade at any time. You will only have to pay the difference in the packages.
Single page websites will have all the information like Gallery, About Us, FAQ, Service Area, Pricing and Contact in sections on a single Page. Multipage Websites will have separate pages for each of them. Each website will be found on Google. Multipage Websites are more likely to be found on Google’s first page. Single Page websites will show up on Google Search for fewer search phrases.
By Professional Email, I mean an email with your domain name. Something like firstname.lastname@example.org
Up to 3 professional emails can be requested if you purchase the domain through us. They are set as forward-only emails.
Each website will be linked to your social media profiles using matching icons.
It’s your custom logo in different sizes so you can easily use it as your profile image on different social profiles (Instagram, Facebook, twitter, etc.)
Maintenance ensures your website is using the most up-to-date software, including security fixes and is safe for you and your customers. Upgrades are done quarterly and backups are taken monthly.
Can you continue to host my website after the first year and provide maintenance and how much will it cost?
Yes. We provide hosting and maintenance services for a single website for $150/year
I want to move to my own hosting provider and domain name registrar after the first free year. Would you move the website for me and how much would it cost?
Yes, absolutely. I would move it for a small fee if the website is moved after it has made live.
Yes, I do provide packages for it here.
Yes, you can request for a quote for any custom changes.
Online Ordering includes
- Listings for up to 10 products with variations example A Stork Yard Sign is considered one listing which has options like Blue, Pink, Pink and Blue.
- Calculation of Delivery fee from base address to customer’s delivery location
- Payment via PayPal
- Inventory Management
- Report Generation
PayPal is the most secure and trusted way of accepting payment online. You would need a business account for it. You can create one here.
Yes. Just let us know where you would like to accept payment.
You can easily link PayPal to your bank account.
Yes, PayPal charges a transaction fee like all providers. You can view their domestic transaction rates here
Offline Marketing Material Includes any 3 of the following designs:
- Postcard Designs
- Business Card Design
- Door Hanger Design
- Car Decal Design
- Marketing SignNote: No physical product is shipped.
I bought the Bronze/Silver Package. Can I get you to design my marketing material or my social posts?
Yes, absolutely. You can buy them as addons here
Getting Started on Facebook for Business includes
- SEO for Facebook
- Complete Profile Page
- Facebook Cover Design
- Canva Templates for Facebook Posts
- Content Suggestion and Scheduling
- Hashtag Suggestion
- Facebook Chat Box on Website
Yes, absolutely. You can buy them as addons here.
- 100% refund is issued if requested before the first project call
- 70% is refunded if the client requests a cancellation after the first call.
- 50% is refunded if the client requests cancellation after the design process has begun
- No refund is issued after the development phase has begun
- If there is no communication from the client despite repeated attempts for 4 weeks, project is cancelled and no refund is issued
Can we add a feature to indicate to potential buyers that our site is closed and then have the ability to turn it back on again. This would be for purposes of something like a vacation.
You also could change your cart to a catalog so any visitor is unable to buy if you want to disable shop while on vacation